Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I got an award!

A BIG Thank you to Betsy from Tippytoe Crafts for giving me the Liebster Blog Award!


Well, she actually gave this award to me a few weeks ago, but with all the Christmas preparations I am only getting around to it now and I thought it would be a great way to kick off the new year on a positive note.


The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
  1. copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. thank the giver and link back to them
  3. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
Here are my favourite five:
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  
Thank you once again Betsy!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award! I'm thrilled that you thought of me.  I'll upload my post soon. I'm a little behind as well. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Joyce!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...